Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

90s Cringe Rock posted:

bacon...

pods.

flat pods, you slide them in horizontally and they drop down into the bacon warming tray once cooked to bacon perfection

artisan

edit: cartridges, not pods. single-rasher cartridges for optimum bacon quality and choice, egg pod fryer attachment sold separately, you can get a toaster that sits on top and toasts artisan single-slice bread products

the bacon is the mega drive, the egg fryer is the sega cd, the toaster is the 32x, what wonders await in the nomad when they kickstart a portable bacon console

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

veiled boner fuel posted:

Why can’t we just make patty shaped hot dogs?

Bologna?

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Elderbean posted:

These Juicers are especially stupid. Just eat the goddamn fruit, what the gently caress?

Too lazy to chew.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

iospace posted:

Suspended. Get owned, vegans.

I wonder what the problem was? Was it the $1 funding goal? At that point it's just a storefront, you're not even pretending to be fundraising.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

iospace posted:

Those knives already exist, and they're 35 bucks.

Well, yes, but lots of things on kickstarter already exist and are available on amazon for half the price. Like with half the kitchen gadgets I go "great idea, my grandma had one of those."

Oh, you meant this exact knife. https://slicedicekitchen.com/ lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Vitamin C vape: fill your lungs with acid. Totally a good idea.