Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Beet Wagon posted:

Now, I know what you're thinking. "Beet Wagon, how come you only ever highlight stupid kickstarter projects with dubious health benefits? Where is the project for me, the overly affluent turd who wants to show off how wealthy I am at every opportunity?" Well first of all gently caress you, I bet you're not even that rich. And second of all, I found a project for you, please buy me stuff with all your rich doctor/lawyer/bitcoin money!

Behold, 24 CARAT GOLD WATER:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1925277356/24k-eau-dor-24-carat-gold-mineral-water-0

Now, I'd link you to the pitch video, but our good friend from Copenhagen didn't see fit to make one, and you can probably guess why: the pitch here is pretty thin. Like, paper thin. Or something even thinner than that, I don't know. It boils down to "We want to put gold in water for you to drink" and that's about it. It's worth noting that this is the second time our friend has tried to bring this project to life.

How is that luxurious, you ask? Well gently caress you, you probably only own one private jet! Just look at this handy chart!

I think my favorite part of this is not that he reused the icons for both the water bottle and the pile of gold bricks, but that the flavor text under "Mineral Water" explains that yes, you will in fact be getting mineral water in your bottle of mineral water.

My favorite part is that even with international shipping one bottle is $11.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Frank_Leroux posted:

Has anybody done this one? I feel like somebody has done this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtpKjgwi4Sc

Smoothies AND omelettes? Be still my beating heart...

The MagicBullet™ was fantastic. Ours lasted years and it was great for making single-serve milkshakes. I miss it very much.