Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Frank_Leroux posted:

Okay, I can't compete with gold flakes in plain water. But I'll try...

Gentlemen, BEHOLD!

What, just because you think you've gone vegan (sorry, VEGAN) that you can just use any plain old steel knife like a PEASANT?

Nonsense. You need a proper VEGAN knife, for proper VEGAN people.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/49122191/veganblade-the-best-vegan-kitchen-knife?ref=discovery&term=kitchen

Take a shot every time he says 'ergonomic'. Oops, now you have alcohol poisoning.

Suspended. Get owned, vegans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Facebook Aunt posted:

I wonder what the problem was? Was it the $1 funding goal? At that point it's just a storefront, you're not even pretending to be fundraising.

Those knives already exist, and they're 35 bucks.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

I have a Lodge. I use it for pizza. I also have a ceramic coated dutch oven I use for bread and occasionally soup and chili.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

The nice thing is despite El Cheeto's best efforts, Lodge should stay cheap. They've been using US sourced iron and make the non-ceramic coated pans in the US. The ceramic stuff is made overseas, because they said they couldn't find a US company to do it.

I wonder why :thunk:

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Klyith posted:

And if you think the cast iron stuff is dumb, you should see people going on about their hittori hanzo chefs knives. :jerkbag:

I have one knife I swear by, but the reason I'm so sharp (:haw:) on it is because it's the only knife that's long enough to cut the loaves of bread I make. I had an Oxo knife that didn't quite...

cut it
:dadjoke: