Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Beet Wagon posted:

Friends, I bring tidings both good and ill.

Unfortunately, the HAMDOG failed to meet it's kickstarter goal, and funding has been cancelled.

However, ALCHEMA received over triple the amount it asked for and you can now begin taking preorders for a countertop fermentation bucket to make fruitbooze with! I'll keep you posted for when someone inevitably gets botulism and they have to shut the whole thing down

Welcome to the wonderful world of hobo moonshine!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Double Agent posted:

If you're going to make a pitch for something stupid, at least run that poo poo through a spell checker so you at least sound somewhat legit. "Tells a women." Learn to spell, motherfucker.

"Moniter" should have tipped you off that the words thing is not where this human excels.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

zcrow posted:

Last thing I remember seeing him in was The Other Guys.

He was great in that!

His most recent Big Movie was The Birdman; he was excellent, but the movie was too self-consciously artistic for me.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

If I had a dollar for everyone I knew who cut the gently caress out of themselves while cutting a bagel that way, I would have at least six or seven dollars. It doesn't surprise me that mopes pull the same nonsense with our friend the avocado.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Hav posted:

You don’t know what your Nan thought.

Abuelas are generally more forthcoming with their thoughts than Nans.