Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

All I know is whoever came up with the idea to use chainmail to scrub cast iron I applaud.

Next time I'll do it I'll say "let's rub!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

It was a tough call between the Mustang vs. a Yaris.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

Furia posted:

Don’t get me wrong I find that kind of thinking entirely reasonable. I’m not yet at a stage where I need to buy kitchenware but when I do I’ll likely get something that lasts, not something that’s the latest fad in katana steel pans blessed by blind monks in the mountains with nebulous antitoxin claims or some stupid bullshit like that

First step is to buy somewhat el-cheapo good knives. Victoronix knives fill that void quite well.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

Beet Wagon posted:

Unfortunately now I'm the roommate with the shotgun lol

Is t the Aegis model?