Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Palpek posted:

They're saying that it doesn't get soaked up by the bread which I guess would be a thing if I was waiting like an hour after making a sandwich to eat it or if ketchup packets that are thrown at you for free everywhere weren't a solution to literally all situations where you need to eat your food later. Every other argument doesn't come close to making sense.

Isn't that the essence of marketing - inventing a problem people don't actually have and then presenting the solution?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Frank_Leroux posted:

Has anybody done this one? I feel like somebody has done this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtpKjgwi4Sc

Smoothies AND omelettes? Be still my beating heart...

Can it make an omelette smoothie?

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Beet Goblin posted:

lol you guys don't know poo poo, I'm gonna go chug this Pledge to get rid of the toxins in my body

That sounds dangerous, but maybe I'm just a stooge for Big Medicine.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Hav posted:

Well, quit living with roommates who problem solve with shotguns.

Geeze.

He lives in Florida, how likely do you think it is he'll find one who doesn't?