Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.

cynic posted:

My mother has a soup maker thing, and she loves it - fling leftovers and stock in, set a timer for when you want delicious soup, come back then and you press a button and soup comes out. Yes making soup is simple, but when you're as lazy as my mother and love soup it's great. I know it's not quite the same thing, but the essential concept seems the same.

That's the point, innit, a gadget to do basically the same thing but better already exists, don't need to kickstart some bullshit overpriced version of something that's widely available in like a million different makes and models

quote:

I love medieval medicine and foods. I think life over 30 is pretty much overrated. I think somebody needs to kickstart a "leeches are healthy" medical system and these guys can all work together.

:eng101: Leeches are actually super awesome and used in some forms of modern surgery where promoting blood flow and removing pooling blood is important

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/3858087.stm

Fatkraken fucked around with this message at 12:21 on Sep 29, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU