Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ShimSham
May 25, 2007

I heard you
like how I sack.
Rodg also typically plans ahead for catching guys trying to get off the field. They'll run a play and then quickly line up in a formation that would normally warrant a defensive sub, so when they line up and he sees guys frantically trying to get off the field all he has to do is snap it and let it rip.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Is it just me or does clicking the volume button the Amazon player not mute the volume like every other UI ever?

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Speaking of budding stars, Blake Martinez sure seems to have things turned around after a nondescript rookie season. Hoping we finally found that reliable ILB we've been looking for forever.

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself

got any sevens posted:

Why cant we get a hogan's heroes type show but it's bumbling ICE agents running a hispanic detainment camp. Every show about the US military or cops worships them

Hmm yeah that sure is interesting how that works huh

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
great loving job johnfox, sending your injured RB back in

SD87
Jun 7, 2011
Peep the replay on the brutal hit but the packers receiver drops his head and thats why the hit was so bad. It didn't look like trevathon was targeting the dudes dome piece

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

iospace posted:

Yeah, it feels Nance is a bit more loose without Simms.

I'd imagine it was like nails on a chalkboard to him just like it was for him every time he heard "Well Jeeeeeeem"

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

SKULL.GIF posted:

Speaking of budding stars, Blake Martinez sure seems to have things turned around after a nondescript rookie season. Hoping we finally found that reliable ILB we've been looking for forever.

Shut the gently caress up! Are you trying to get him killed??

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

SD87 posted:

Peep the replay on the brutal hit but the packers receiver drops his head and thats why the hit was so bad. It didn't look like trevathon was targeting the dudes dome piece

Yeah we all watches the replay and it was a lovely hit and his followup was even shittier

ShimSham
May 25, 2007

I heard you
like how I sack.

SD87 posted:

While this is true, Adams was already wrapped up by two other defenders and then Trevathan came barreling in head down.

It was unnecessary.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

SD87 posted:

You don't tackle like that. Regardless of what contributed to the hit you do not ever do that. You aim to lead with the shoulder.

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

Danny Trevathan should spend the night in a loving stockade for that poo poo.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

SD87 posted:

gently caress you you human garbage can

Kate Lockwell
Feb 17, 2010

I'm going to throw left-handed. Is only way I can be satisfied. If I use my right... over too quickly.
I dunno who else is watching this on SKY but they should really tell the sound guys that people (Jay Ajayi) shouldn't be simultaneously wearing bling and a Lavalier mic

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

SD87 posted:

Trevathan hit him in the facemask

https://twitter.com/AnthonyJRivera/status/913607053402308608

Boon
Jun 21, 2005

by R. Guyovich

SD87 posted:

When you see death coming at you it's pretty common to stretch your neck out, I agree.

Pokemaster #421
Jul 14, 2005

For a swift one at the wrist, down on the old main drag.

SKULL.GIF posted:

He tackles really well. It seems like he's always wrapping guys up instead of just trying to throw a shoulder into them and has a good nose for the ball. He's Def been a pleasant suprise so far this year that's for sure

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
I like how confident Budding Star Blake Martinez was about that holding on the offense defense.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
I mean, if you ever doubted the impact of turnovers on a game, dang:

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Pokemaster #421 posted:

He tackles really well. It seems like he's always wrapping guys up instead of just trying to throw a shoulder into them and has a good nose for the ball. He's Def been a pleasant suprise so far this year that's for sure

God, I know. I'm a huge tackle critic and Martinez gets it right far more often than not. His wrap-up on Mixon on Sunday was a beaut.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Guys I think Romo wants them to run a bootleg

ShimSham
May 25, 2007

I heard you
like how I sack.
That was probably PO on us.

I don't really care about anything after the Adams hit though.

Boon
Jun 21, 2005

by R. Guyovich
So, the Bears have three RBs, two of which are not dealing with niggling injuries and who have both run better than Howard tonight. Why is Howard in the game right now?

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

ShimSham posted:

I'm glad now that we have 11 days until the next match.

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
not like any of it matters. the game is over.

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

Pokemaster #421 posted:

Jones and King tackle well too.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Legitimately surprised John Fox is going for it here.

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

ShimSham posted:

Receiver had a grip as well. Good no call.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Nice tackle from Hawkins

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

ShimSham posted:

Y'all have a pass tonight

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Pick six time

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Glennon's gonna start next week because of this

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

of course the vaunted Dom Capers defense gives such abig cushion

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

Boon posted:

So, the Bears have three RBs, two of which are not dealing with niggling injuries and who have both run better than Howard tonight. Why is Howard in the game right now?
Fox is a moron

ShimSham
May 25, 2007

I heard you
like how I sack.
I loving said PO when I meant PI.

It took me way too long to notice.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

shyduck posted:

Glennon's gonna start next week because of this

yuuuup

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Casu Marzu posted:

We're up four touchdowns. It makes a lot of sense to go soft here and have the Bears chew up as much clock as they can.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

Quiet Feet posted:

All right, NOW is when the Bears finally start the come back.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Casu Marzu posted:

i mean if they're gonna just run dives and take almost the whole play clock.... let em

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

SKULL.GIF posted:

We're up four touchdowns. It makes a lot of sense to go soft here and have the Bears chew up as much clock as they can.

Three now

• Locked thread