Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
imnotinsane
Jul 19, 2006
What am I doing wrong with this feed the fish challenge? Are there particular fish I need to feed because I've hit heaps of balls into different red circles and it's still says I've fed 0 of 10 fish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

imnotinsane
Jul 19, 2006

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Don't hit balls. Walk up to the ball-looking plants and hit A when prompted to tee off with those. There's more than ten plants but I don't know what happens if you whiff enough shots that you're out - maybe going back to the world map will respawn them?

How did I miss this, thank you!

imnotinsane
Jul 19, 2006
I've only seen the buttons in the first course but I've only gotten up to the 3rd course so they could be in some of the later ones.

The only hidden thing that I've seen in multiple courses is the bonus XP hole.

As for what hitting the ball in different places does, there is a training video you watch about it but it basically controls spin and how high or low your ball will curve.

imnotinsane
Jul 19, 2006

EpicNemesis posted:

Where the gently caress is the thing I need for the second course that was apparently taken.

You need the shovel which you buy from the pro shop and then you need to equip it. Then the dude gives you a radar to find stuff

imnotinsane
Jul 19, 2006
I'm just casually destroying all the snow men I can find thinking I'll get some special reward when the truth is I'm just a heartless jerk ruining Christmas. This game is so much fun

• Locked thread