Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Proper Uppercut
Sep 30, 2008

How do I do the lawnmowers in oak manor?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Proper Uppercut
Sep 30, 2008

Kaubocks posted:

what? isn't putting just affected by the slope arrow directly underneath the wind arrow?

I was just going to say this.

A Proper Uppercut
Sep 30, 2008

The drone mini game was easy as hell. Just hold down the fly button and you can't crash into anything, then just hold down R and you will poo poo out an endless stream of balls.

A Proper Uppercut
Sep 30, 2008

Al Borland Corp. posted:

Yeah I just got that after I posted before I went to bed, but haven't played any holes yet. Also last night for the first time I noticed you had a precision shot you could slow down the meter with.

You mean focus mode? I think it also ignores wind.

• Locked thread