Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly
Oh cool the fish feeding quest broke, time to delete my file and do the first course again :shepicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

Yeah I softlocked on minigolf twice, then on the third attempt I had a strange bug where my ball was stuck midair but still completed it.

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

My first shot in Galf went way out of bounds and kept spinning around forever putting the game in a softlock.

It's no surprise that the game within a game is even buggier than the game itself.

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

If you're worried you won't make a putt, just chip it in instead

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

You can tell if cursor is going through foliage if it's transparent, and it does make a huge difference on the distance it'll go.

Game is still buggy as hell. Just moving the camera around anywhere is enough to see graphical glitches. This has got to be the buggiest game that is still worth playing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

If you think that putting challenge is hard, wait till to get to the Blue Dunes one

• Locked thread