Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
horchata
Oct 17, 2010
can someone explain to me the difference between a focus shot and a normal shot? It's like up on the dpad or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

horchata
Oct 17, 2010

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Don't hit balls. Walk up to the ball-looking plants and hit A when prompted to tee off with those. There's more than ten plants but I don't know what happens if you whiff enough shots that you're out - maybe going back to the world map will respawn them?

What's the red bandana guy want? I haven't seen any apparel or anything else I can get him.

I think I'm out of plants and they don't seem to respawn....
EDIT: nm I didnt know the lake to the left also had food thingies in it

For the bandana guy theres a pole with the red flag on it near where you hit the kid in the water. Just chuck balls at the pole until the flag drops

horchata fucked around with this message at 06:16 on Sep 29, 2017

horchata
Oct 17, 2010
Does anyone else have a problem with HD rumble not working while in handheld mode? It works when I use the pro controller or separated joycons but not in handheld.

horchata
Oct 17, 2010
can anyone help me out with the last cache quest(I think)? I gave the dude all 5 coins and I don't know where to start looking with the hint he gave me

• Locked thread