Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Airfoil
Sep 10, 2013

I'm a rocket man

Autonomous Monster posted:

You need to really finesse the discs. Oversteering was the big problem I had. It helps to throw it at less power, too.

Ah, helpful. That mechanic is goddamn infuriating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Airfoil
Sep 10, 2013

I'm a rocket man

Frankston posted:

I just want a minimap.

Or just an overhead map view to get your bearings.

Airfoil
Sep 10, 2013

I'm a rocket man
Anyone else hit this bug in Cheekybeak Peak...

When returning eggs to the cheekybirds, even if you hit the red egg to the red area and the bird retrieves it, you don't get credit for the shot.

Airfoil
Sep 10, 2013

I'm a rocket man

Feenix posted:

You can spoiler this but how do I disc golf?? I mean I have the disc and I can throw it. I challenge the girl at Wellworn and all I can do is throw it (FAR!)!in one of 4 useless cardinal directions.

Also: at Lurker, how can I run faster? The foot race is... impossible in my current capability.

- Press B to run faster
- Try moving the left stick left and right after throwing the disc. You'll get the hang of it eventually (though it still kinda sucks)

• Locked thread