Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Have the devs said anything about updates?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Ugh the game soft locked on me. I was in the neanderthal land (I forget the name), and was trying. To figure out where to get a shovel. I went back to wellworn and talked to the coach, when our conversation finished the music kept playing but none of the buttons worked. Hopefully I didn’t lose my save.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Ok, my game may be doubly bugged because I bought that club, went to talk to the archaeologist, and he acted like I didn’t have anything to dig with, which is why I assumed I needed a real shovel and went back to wellworn looking for it. Is there anything besides that club that triggers the archaeologist missions?

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Ah, that’s what I didn’t do. Thanks!!

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

We should update the OP with known save-ruining bugs. I’d hate to be 90% of the way through the game and have the save poo poo the bed.

Also i know the devs were soliciting big feedback on reddit/Twitter, did they ever mention when a patch might be coming?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Has the game been updated yet? I know he devs were talking about it but between Mario Odyssey and GT Sport I haven’t played golf story in a while.

• Locked thread