Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
Can someone explain the skill point thing? It's weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
Unless I am confused the only bug/weirdness I have experienced so far is I landed a shot on that first 9 holes mission. Landed with a thud and no roll whatsoever square on the fairway and said "BUNKER".

Oh and also this:

[quote="“Beastie”" post="“476883761”"]
The camera fucks up sometimes when I move it to scope the pin. I’ve had it refuse to center on the character/ball.

Really wish I had a course map. Hell, even a hole layout would be nice.
[/quote]

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
You can spoiler this but how do I disc golf?? I mean I have the disc and I can throw it. I challenge the girl at Wellworn and all I can do is throw it (FAR!)!in one of 4 useless cardinal directions.

Also: at Lurker, how can I run faster? The foot race is... impossible in my current capability.

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.

Waltzing Along posted:

The OP is terrible, I admit. But the only thing I really put in there is the answer to your question.

Sorry mang. I should have read it. I was boarding a plane and about to play so I just haste-posted.

• Locked thread