Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
magimix
Dec 31, 2003

MY FAT WAIFU!!! :love:
She's fetish efficient :3:

Nap Ghost

Dr Cheeto posted:

Nobody ever tells you how to steer the dang disc

Nobody even tells you that you can hit the - key to get a diagram of the controller mappings appropriate to whatever it is you're doing at the time

This game is really bad at telling you how to play it

The one that caught me out was when doing the 'really long putt' challenge at Cheekybeaks (can't remember the proper name). In all other golfing scenarios, ZL and ZR 'approach' buttons do the same thing - give you a shorter shot option. Except when putting, where ZL is 'short putt' and ZR is 'long putt'. But the control guide just says, 'Approach' for both, with no other clarification. Actually, now I think on it, I also got caught out by the 'No, the *other* red circle' thing when delivering bird eggs.

I've only had one thing that is an actual glitch so far - all other times it was the game just being a little too opaque with what it wanted you to do. Still, it hasn't done much to dampen my enjoyment of the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

magimix
Dec 31, 2003

MY FAT WAIFU!!! :love:
She's fetish efficient :3:

Nap Ghost
Galf :psyduck: I feel bruised. The best hole for me was a bogey! :cry:

• Locked thread