Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
Where the gently caress is the shovel

I did every quest I could find, even did mini golf and laughed at how pricy that putter is, and yes i too spent a while looking for the top left corner switch

Edit: christ, i bought the special wedge an hour ago, promptly forgot, and never equipped it

Oiled and Ready fucked around with this message at 03:50 on Sep 29, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Feenix posted:

Can someone explain the skill point thing? It's weird.

It took me a bit and I'm still not 100% on it, but I would do it in this order:
1. Max out accuracy, or at least get it high
2. Play with spin over a few levels, see how much backspin you prefer. I like mine about 75% full. (use backspin to stay on greens, stop on narrow paths, etc)
3. Keep the ability stat high enough you feel your degree control isn't frustratingly useless for getting around a stubborn tree or similar. I keep mine at 50% or so for the time being.
4. Once you get these set, keep them constant as you plow your points into power forever. Make sure to always keep your purity balanced or you'll have a hook or slice

Since you get an odd number of skill points per level, you'll not be able to keep them fully constant. I let my accuracy dip and go up a bit every level, because the other two stats are gonna throw you off if they keep changing too often.

Oiled and Ready fucked around with this message at 06:27 on Sep 29, 2017

• Locked thread