Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Oak Manor is my favorite area so far. Just totally insane and out of left field.

Anyone picked up the Skimming Woods? I didn't really see the point. I assume they help on more windy holes since they're lower lofted?

I'm very impressed at the variety of problems you solve by swinging a golf club. It's a very "if all you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail" sort of thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
I'm kind of stuck during the Tiny Park leadup, after you get all the stuff to get in. I have the laundry token, but I have no idea what to do from there. I've talked to everyone and I think I've examined everything I can.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

Autonomous Monster posted:

You use the laundry token in the laundry to get the red ball, which you use in the... lounge? Library? On the minigolf course there to get the book down.

That, plus the meal, plus a... I think it was a chamomile soda? Will get the lady on reception to head for bed, at which point you can go outside.

Oh, if you haven't noticed yet, if you hide under the tables next to NPCs you can overhear them talking to themselves/each other. Do that and they'll practically tell you what you have to do.

Modes. Hit up/down on the D-Pad and you can use Focus (slower hit bar), Power (more distance) and Tee-Up (ignore terrain penalties) modes. You've got a limited stock of energy for it, though- three uses. Something charges it, I think maybe hitting a perfect stroke?

Yeah, I was just missing how to get access to where you use said item. Figured it out immediately when showing someone what I was doing. Felt like a total moron.

Edit: Really, though, the entire Tidy Park arc keeps topping itself. Just when I think it's stopping, the madness train keeps on rolling.

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 05:28 on Oct 1, 2017

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

A Proper Uppercut posted:

How do I do the lawnmowers in oak manor?

You need to use a new piece of gear you can get nearby. More specifically: Go check out the grave on the bottom right of that island.

• Locked thread