Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EpicNemesis
Dec 3, 2005
Where the gently caress is the thing I need for the second course that was apparently taken.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EpicNemesis
Dec 3, 2005
Yea just found it. :downs:

EpicNemesis
Dec 3, 2005
So the mini golf putter...worth or no?

EpicNemesis
Dec 3, 2005

Autonomous Monster posted:

Go to Oak Manor.

Edit: I’m an idiot

EpicNemesis fucked around with this message at 23:00 on Oct 1, 2017

EpicNemesis
Dec 3, 2005
I kept thinking "I'll come across a red bandanna eventually" but now I've beaten the game and that is the only unfinished business I have. Where the hell is the red bandanna? I thought I would come across the guys in front of the mini golf at some point in the game and take theirs but nope.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EpicNemesis
Dec 3, 2005

PantsBandit posted:

Don't get his hopes up. Blue Dunes is a bigger challenge but if you're going 10 under par you've clearly cracked the code of this game.

I was routinely 10 or more under on my runs and dunes still kicked my rear end with its 12 hour winds. Played it -1

• Locked thread