Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EdwardSwifferhands
Apr 27, 2008

I will probably lick whatever you put in front of me.
Wouldn't your love and feelings for a person be the inspiration itself? You can't just pull inspiration and feelings out of thin air.

My wife and I don't make some continued effort to make grand gestures but we do the small things. I'll slip a note in her purse to tell her I love her or to give her strength if I know she's going to have a tough day. She tries new things that she knows I'm interested in. I love pickles but she hates them. That didn't stop her from making 5 jars a few weeks ago.

So just think about your partner and what they might like or need from day to day. If you're incapable of doing that you're either not in love or you have a really hard time thinking about other people. I have no talent artistically so I will never create a great song in her honor or draw her a picture. She won't do that for me either because she can't. She can make pickles and I can write notes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread