Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Tell her that you want to find some way to be mushy and romantic at her but you have no idea how to do it. This, by itself, is likely to make her happy, and then she will give you suggestions, and you should do those suggestions. You are *massively* overthinking this.

Think about the things that you described as melting your heart in your posts. They were really quite simple, silly things that didn't take a lot of thought. They weren't herculean efforts and they weren't clever.

You talk about what your interests are when talking about this. What are her interests?

John Lee posted:

(Me and my father are both very bad at presents. I only realized my father was bad at it on my most recent birthday, when he gave me an end table, a secondhand knife, and five pounds of pork loin.)

These are great gifts you ungrateful little poo poo :colbert:

empty whippet box fucked around with this message at 06:36 on Oct 8, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread