Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

HenryEx posted:

You convinced me, and it's pretty good so far, tho i'm not sure how to feel about them retconning the MC into some kind of manipulative child genius.

*in Christian Bale voice* I'm Birdman.

the idea was that he wasn't always like this. in the first chapter he was an aimless and petty kid who didn't fit in, nothing more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i thought the dinosaur mission was the highlight

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it's really unpleasant to read if that's not your fetish.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
a tiny timid girl becoming a ridiculous mma beast has universal appeal

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
she goes with the flow, except the flow in this case is killing people. nothing really gets to her. it's kind of a strange manga.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
you know, i've read and liked all of the manga by shirodaira kyou but it never occurred to me that they were by the same person. i guess it's probably because i read them over such a long interval.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
putin (propaganda version, bears little to no resemblance to the actual person) isekai.

huh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
lol at comparing a classic work which has been remade a dozen times over to fuckin' goblin slayer