Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.

The Nastier Nate posted:

The only Ben show worth a drat in Jon BENjamin has a van

The episode where Nathan Fielder (the sound guy) gets kidnapped is amazing. The ransom phone call is one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

snoremac posted:

The amount of time and money that goes into three-second jokes like the daycare being fake is staggering.

The daycare fake and Nathan in scuba gear killed me.

Nathan tricking Andy into marrying him cremated me.

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

SunshineDanceParty posted:

I really like this show but I need to be in the mood for it. So often I've started an episode and then Nathan gets so awkward and I can't do it.

I'm almost the opposite of this. I get excited to watch the new episode and then I kinda can't watch anything after it.

Unrelated: a friend of mine is watching it for the first time. His wife walked in while he was dying laughing during the gas station attendant's grandson scene and now she hates it and calls it "the pee show".

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

MOVIE MAJICK posted:

Have any of you guys seen any of the shows pranks first on the news? I'd love to catch the Movement or this band stuff on the local news before the episode airs

I definitely remember seeing the petting zoo hero video before watching Nathan For You.

I also remember hearing about Dumb Starbucks before it aired, but I think the fact that it was a Nathan For You thing came out shortly after.

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

I ship Nathan and Maci

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

Looten Plunder posted:

Didn't someone a couple of pages back say that this show gets like 400k viewers an episode? How do multiple people that have bit part segments on said show score their own TV series?

Well once you're on the show you've got a nice little pre-edited package of what you'd be like on your own series.

• Locked thread