Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sammus
Nov 30, 2005

The Uber episode has some amazing moments, but overall I feel like this season has been slightly subdued compared to the previous ones.

Edit: I can totally see why they wouldn't air this after Vegas.

Sammus fucked around with this message at 07:37 on Oct 7, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sammus
Nov 30, 2005

The Nastier Nate posted:

I was super disappointed at the twist and was hoping to see a massive uber takedown montage but otherwise, this season has been stellar so far

I don't know how else it could have ended, except with criminal charges being filed. I'm sure Nathan had a plan, but holy poo poo that video would have been a disaster.

Sammus
Nov 30, 2005

cant cook creole bream posted:

Nathan Fielder is like some weird demon who can not lie, so he has to fabricate all those events to be technically honest.

Its like his thing, everything he does is "technically" legit. That way if he lands a viral event it all holds up under scrutiny.

Sammus
Nov 30, 2005

Bill is a weird as gently caress old guy. And Maci was cute, I wonder if being on TV would be good for her career.

• Locked thread