Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

I am unsure why Sarah really decided to stick with Carnby aside from narrative conceit. They don't really get along and what on earth makes her think he can protect her better than literally anyone else? But she wants to help and the story needs her around so here we go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

That didn't happen to me, sorry.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Weird. Did I watch the video before that took effect or something?

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

That make out at the start and then the random awkward flirtation at the end there were pretty wretched. "Our goal, at last! Your pretty hot when you shut up."

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Resources and technicalities probably meant they planned the level with the dialogue recorded and everything and then realized it couldn't be done on time or on budget or without obnoxiously padding an already dense and challenging level. Or maybe it is a joke about the other version. Were they released simultaneously?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I loved how you exploded so suddenly and violently the explosion didn't have time to render; unless I blinked it was just light the bug, turn into a ragdoll glitch with no inbetween.

• Locked thread