Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fiendly
May 27, 2010

That's not right!
I always wanted to see an LP of this game, and the one on the archives by Hbomberguy taught me a valuable lesson for my own LPs: Don't overly praise a flawed game just because you like it and want others to like it as well. If not for the part where it makes you trudge through the "open" world and do three quarters of the sidequests to progress, this game would've had more good ideas and charm than sloppy design and atrocious dialogue. I love that they let you kill the love interest, it's such a terrible idea that undercuts all the annoying interactions with her throughout the game and leads to nothing. They really burned everything to the ground with that ending, as though they didn't even want a sequel and just wanted to make everyone unhappy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread