Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kacie
Nov 11, 2010

Imagining a Brave New World
Ramrod XTreme
Hooray! Another LP! ...which I nearly missed due to your name change.

Aside from the horrible attempts at romance (and all the dialog, really), I will hand it to the game - they have some great set-pieces and good atmosphere. I was not expecting to get tense watching the attempt to survive the building and first mad drive through the city, but I was tense. And the surreal trip through pieces of rooms suspended over the chasm was neat. I'm definitely glad you're playing the game for me, but this is good.

Too bad Edward is so unpersonable. Dude could at least thank those security guards for opening gates for him before they gruesomely die.

And I confess I wish Sarah was useful. She has some moxie, and while I'm very used to useless women what need rescuing, I am so very tired of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kacie
Nov 11, 2010

Ramrod XTreme
I caught and devoured your LP on Koudelka, very much enjoyed it!

Looking forward to the rest of this one.

Kacie
Nov 11, 2010

Ramrod XTreme
Crowley getting chumped was especially pleasing to me for some reason.

Sarah wanting to violently assault Hermes seems entirely reasonable, seeing as he set up a fail-deadly system. Not to mention that without a car, there would have been no way to get back to the museum in time -- and Hermes built this long before steam engines were a thing.

The ending made no sense, unless the prophesy was mostly a lie that Lucifer set up, and the only question (as others have mentioned) is whether Lucifer gets to take over a human and lead armies, or just comes through that convenient doorway with said army. The whole path of light becomes a test to find a worthy, sturdy host and ensure that there are at least two ways get free.

Thanks for showing us the game! I really love your LPs, and you cheerfully live up to the LP motto of playing games that I enjoy seeing, but would never want to play myself.

Looking forward to whatever you do next.

• Locked thread