Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
This game has one of the biggest gaps between ambition and execution I've ever seen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

discworld is all I read posted:

Aye, he also did the soundtrack to Obscure: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yU21vutCTUc where he brought in the same Bulgarian choir. It all comes together really with former French LP man Coulis; who did Obscure and Alone in the Dark: A New Nightmare....who had co-commentary done by Psycho Serum who later did co-commentary work done on Hbomberguy's LP of this very same game! It all fits together perfectly...we all have poo poo taste!

But I still have been meaning to get around to Get Even; I mean it's a narrative horror game with Condemned-esque forensic stuff by the studio that made loving Necrovision. It sounds like my dream game.

I actually completely forgot about doing this one with Hbomb, holy poo poo

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
All my videos are gone from the internet and the backup copies are on a hard drive literally halfway around the world from me which is honestly kind of a relief but at the same time I've got the bad nostalgia, they were 2009 as gently caress and completely terrible but also good fun

That driving achievement incidentally took me like 20 tries because of the horrible ramp physics

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Hel posted:

I really love the end of the second video : "Meet me at the museum Edward" and then he blows his own head off. It's the perfect blend off goofy and meaningful you only really get in survival horror games

Yeah this game has some touches that are actually really loving good

• Locked thread