Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
CommissarMeghost

EDIT: So this isn't an empty-calorie post, does anyone remember the name of that game that was 'X-Com, but as Ghostbusters'?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

That's the one! I keep wanting to wishlist it, but it keeps slipping my mind. Thanks!

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
I like anime, I like anime games, and I want more Neptunia in my life because you're just not living if you don't rep the Nep.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

glam rock hamhock posted:

I think a new Neptunia is coming out this month

YESSS

Will it be in English? Or at least have English subs?

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Planescape: Torment's my favourite game of all time- everything from the atmosphere, to the choices, all combines to make the perfect game.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Been playing Dark Souls 1 to see what the fuss is about, and while the combat's great, all this faffing about with level geometry (e.g. Anor Londo, the Catacombs etc.) are seriously starting to get tedious- does this change in the later games?

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Yeah, I was in kind of a bad place when I made that post, having just attempted the Catacombs for the zillionth time, and without my glasses to boot (since I am a dumb who can't remember where he put the drat things) :saddowns: I don't really mind ledges and narrow passages etc, it's just that in some places in DS1 it seems to go on for entirely too long for my tastes.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Have fun you guys. I've got work I need to finish up through the weekend :(

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
The guys behind Star Control 1 and 2 are apparently making a sequel. Here's to hoping it's good1

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Jay Rust posted:

If you had to pick one game to show to some unfortunate non-gamer in order to prove that Video Games Are Art, which game would you choose

Doom 2016 or the new Wolfenstein games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Are there any good mech-themed strategy or RPG games for the PC? All I know of is the Mechwarrior and Mechcommander series.

EDIT: And Strike Suit Zero and Sunrider, of course.

• Locked thread