Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Tried to install Homebrew on my 3DS, and I just can't get it to work. :psyduck: Anyone successfully managed it with version 11.6? The only compatible method of installation I could find is the Ninjhax one, but the QR code won't scan. Might be up a creek without a paddle on this one.

I had the extremely complex and noble goal of just changing the roof colors in my Animal Crossing save to the colors I like the most, so it's not a big deal if I can't get it to work at least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Kanfy posted:

Were you perhaps looking for the (new) Nintendo Homebrew Thread?

Super late because I missed this, but thank you! I didn't know that existed, but I am old and blind, lol. Cheers.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

It's called Story of Seasons now, I think there's two titles under that name. Trio of Towns is really fun.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Do amiibo other than the ACNL set have card versions? I like getting fun things in my games, but I don't really care about figurines and enjoy how cheap the cards are comparatively.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

I can't decide what game to play lately, this is very tragic

There's so much good stuff out right now... :pray:

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

How Deep Is Your Love For The Beautiful Super Mario? How Endless Is Your Devotion?
http://www.clickhole.com/quiz/how-deep-your-love-beautiful-super-mario-how-endle-1455?utm

quote:

You are a monolith of love for the Super Mario!
The Mario is the vector and you are a dream forever enclosed! You hunch beneath Super Mario’s sprawling face and jump for miles when you see his Metal Self. He is the delirious 1-UP priest and all-consuming champion. You lustily throw coins at him every second of every minute of every era.

yesss

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

homeless snail posted:

my mouse wheel is seizing up... you served me well gaming mouse but its time for you to sleep, forever...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

I'm playing Majora's Mask for the first time and it is super fun. Getting lost all over the place while I figure out everyone's schedules and what to do each day. I'd say I'm sad I didn't play it as a kid, but I'm having a great time as a boring adult, too.

The fairy is very frightening in HD.

• Locked thread