Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

maybe those things just mean p5 is a better game and you don't need to go back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

homeless snail posted:

I like tales of phantasia

hell yeah, especially the gba port

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

The White Dragon posted:

idgi... i never got into podcast culture--poo poo, i've had an account with youtube since 2005 and i have like under a dozen subs there--so you gotta elaborate on this for me.

they're referencing:
friends at the table - austin walker's tabletop rpg podcast
welcome to nightvale - a surreal horror fiction podcast, definitely helped that whole subgenre of podcasts take off
my brother, my brother, and me - a comedic advice podcast by the mcelroy brothers (mostly of polygon fame)

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Olive! posted:

luigi doesn't have a bigger dick, he has a taller dick than mario. a taller, greener dick

it's also slipperier

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Belladonna of Sadness is a recently-restored film that fits right in the current frame of conversation (nsfw). It's also Japanese but does that make it anime when it's highly influenced by European art
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WkcLMapo_Y

it's also one of a series of three adult animated films (along with Cleopatra and One Thousand and One Nights) that Osamu Tezuka thought up and had animated at his studio in the 60s-70s. most of what i hear about the other two is that they are very explicit and not much else. :v:

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

The White Dragon posted:

well what's the alternative, ancient pants-making GBS threads old dudes? japan has the anime hero teens and children market tied up, final fantasy has the "20something who looks like a truck hit him and he's in his 60s"... i'm not entirely sure what you're asking for here

uh

women????

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

i don't really have a horse in the race of whether middle aged men should be in games more or less, but it's very lol to me that a response to "there should be less" just blithely ignores the other half of the worlds population

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

phone picross games suck because of touch controls

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

ff11 was also an mmo, which might be why

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

yeah, la mulana 2 loves to have like weekly updates of inane stuff that does not include any news on a release date. at this point, i'm salty

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

the SMW goomba sprite is pretty chestnut-like

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

codenameFANGIO posted:

That is a Galoomba. They are different.

i will not stand for nintendo's historical revisionism

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

an easily misinterpreted rabbit hole, as i've gathered

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

the switch should eventually do that, but i dunno why you think they'd just drop a successful handheld with a large install base, thinking all of those people will rush out to drop money on a switch asap.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

i have less and less hope in wii u to switch ports as time goes on, which i guess means i'll be holding onto my wii u for a while

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Ciaphas posted:

yeah ok fair, i'm tired and not thinkin' too straight

i guess I could get fire emblem warriors to scratch that musou itch but i've never had much attachment to FE

it seems even kinda hit or miss for FE fans, i guess depending on how much someone can overlook the roster problems. and all the stuff i really love about it is derived from the main FE games so i dunno how that would play to a non-fan.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

the hat town music seemed kinda kirkhope-y

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

i am thoroughly disinterested in other countries and their history and culture

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

at least bubsy isn't as bad as aero

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Nina posted:

That bubsy game in the last page is the worst thing I’ve seen posted here yet

bringing this back another page later to say yeah, seriously what the gently caress

• Locked thread