Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Katty!
Aug 26, 2015

Chillin'

Tried playing a bit of Smash Bros Brawl again since I haven't touched it in like five years. When you're doing well in a battle the crowd starts chanting the character's name, and if you play as Snake they go, 'Snake, Snake, Snakeeeee!'; it's a neat touch that I hadn't noticed before

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Katty!
Aug 26, 2015

Chillin'

In Training posted:

Why play brawl instead of 4? Just curious, unless it's purely hardware limited. I love Brawl

I always found Smash Bros to be a good party game but my friends and I don't have as much time to get together so I just never picked up 4. I have a Wii U sitting but it's pretty much just a PlatinumGames machine now

Katty!
Aug 26, 2015

Chillin'

I really hate it when people see something slightly out of the ordinary and go "whoa, the guy who made this must have been on drugs! The unwillingness to embrace something with a more esoteric structure is why a huge amount of media is just bland + homogenised + safe.
Anyway videogame chat, I'm finally going to start Silent Hill 2 since I've been putting it off for so long; 'tis the season!

Katty!
Aug 26, 2015

Chillin'

he sounds very pained

Katty!
Aug 26, 2015

Chillin'

I played the multiplayer for a bit when it came out but there was no way to disable voice chat in the options, so you had to go and mute everybody in every match you played if you didn't want to hear them and for them to hear you. Was a little annoying because I was playing with a friend over Skype at the time so I couldn't just unplug my mic. Haven't played it since then so I don't know if it's fixed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Katty!
Aug 26, 2015

Chillin'

comprehensive game releases for November 2017:
Doom (2016)
Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
L.A. Noire (2011)
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (2011)

• Locked thread