Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Doing well the witcher 3 dildo quest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Does anyone want to make a new Witcher thread? The last one got radiumed.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Giant Bomb quicklooks are great because they actually show you what gameplay is like, not just snippets or vague text descriptions. They're also funny sometimes too.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Phantasium posted:

That begs an interesting question, what's the biggest or longest chance you've given a game before dropping it?

I've uninstalled and reinstalled fallout 4 three times in the three months since I bought it. It's a terrible rpg and a terrible fallout game and I hate loot shooters, but it looks really really nice.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Kanfy posted:

For me it's the opposite, Geralt is a big reason why I enjoy The Witcher. Not that a different protagonist couldn't work, but as far as I'm concerned he fits the games perfectly.

With a different protagonist, the game would become more about them, and less about the world. And it's a kickass world.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

I was warned that Heart of Stone was a big jump in difficulty, but somehow I made my Geralt so tanky it didn't really matter. The Olgierd fight took a while, because I had no damage, but I was never really in danger.

Use the anti poison potion on the Toad boss if you're having trouble.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Baldurs Gates frost skeleton archers and traps maze is what killed my once serious attempt at finishing it

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

I really want to play Michigan hell report now. Even more than breath of the wild.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Why is it called the xbox one when its the third xbox

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

New Vegas is fine without mods too. Just dont expect it to have good graphics or smooth combat.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Get a steam controller if you like your d pad and l/r buttons to make loud clicking noises. The configurability and grip buttons are really nice though.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

My pet peeve: steam games listed as having full controller support thats actually just a really lovely steam controller config. Latest example being Grim Dawn. Welp.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

The chester the cheetoh cheetah game was surprisingly not bad

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Human revolution was easily a top 5 deus ex game. some would even say top 3

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Dont MS and Sony charge out the rear end for console patches? How is that going to work with PUBG?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Dota got an update and it's really fun. Dovember.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Next call of duty should recreate the civil war.

• Locked thread