Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Radioactive Toy
Sep 14, 2005

Nothing has ever happened here, nothing.
Due to my apparent game ADD in the last 7 days I ended up finishing Neir: Automata, Breath of the Wild, and Dishonored 2. Probably going to pick up Ruiner to run through before I take on something big again. My current thoughts for next game are:

Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age - I picked up the original release when it came out and never really played much of it. I already own this.
Persona 5 - Never played a Persona game before but I'm really liking the style I've seen from this game. Would have to purchase this one.
Red Dead Redemption - Friend let me borrow it years and years ago and I think I started it 2 or 3 times but never stuck with it. Would be nice to play through this before the sequel next year.

Not sure what to go for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radioactive Toy
Sep 14, 2005

Radioactive Toy posted:

Due to my apparent game ADD in the last 7 days I ended up finishing Neir: Automata, Breath of the Wild, and Dishonored 2. Probably going to pick up Ruiner to run through before I take on something big again. My current thoughts for next game are:

Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age - I picked up the original release when it came out and never really played much of it. I already own this.
Persona 5 - Never played a Persona game before but I'm really liking the style I've seen from this game. Would have to purchase this one.
Red Dead Redemption - Friend let me borrow it years and years ago and I think I started it 2 or 3 times but never stuck with it. Would be nice to play through this before the sequel next year.

Not sure what to go for.

I asked this wayyyyy back on page 2 and got some good responses. Ended up picking up Persona 5 since it's $40 right now, and then hooked up the old 360 and started Red Dead Redemption to play first. Too bad about those voice actors who had to yell all the time for the scenes on horses.

exquisite tea posted:

To all the haters who think the dialogue in Life is Strange is bad, I'm like holy poo poo are you cereal? It's pure awesomesauce, shaka brah.

Go gently caress your selfie (this is my favorite line ever).

Radioactive Toy
Sep 14, 2005

Patiently awaiting my Ruiner refund to come through so I can pick up Cuphead tonight. Only WITHIN 6 HOURS remaining. Ruiner seemed like my jam but I just wasn't feeling it right now.

Radioactive Toy
Sep 14, 2005

Finished Red Dead Redemption. Enjoyed the game, but I'm excited for the sequel as mission variety got boring and samey very quickly. Ride along with someone while yelling at each other, shoot some things, ride back.

• Locked thread