Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stuntastic
Jul 11, 2009

weed cave weed saves
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

That’s a goal

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
Good goal but I want a tie

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
The brown One...

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
He's pretty decent I think

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

City are so good, they could walk this season.

West007
Apr 21, 2013

I want both of the teams to lose and get 0 points, can this be done?

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Chelsea isn't exactly showing anything going forward right now, too...

Stuntastic
Jul 11, 2009

weed cave weed saves
ballsy dummy from fabinho delph there. who needs the one from monaco anyway

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Top work from Glenn Biddle there forgetting man city's depth

Stuntastic
Jul 11, 2009

weed cave weed saves
pep loving rules, what a dominant performance. as impressive as any of the 5 or 6 nil wins are these repeat clean sheets-- a city team that doesn't leak goals at the back is scary indeed

WanderingKid
Feb 27, 2005

lives here...
Laffo, KDB pats Pep on the back. Pep doesn't even notice.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
Good result, but it felt longer than 90 minutes

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
A good result. I like ederson and i am glad to see good northern lad fabian delph slotting in and having fun.

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

Manchester United will want to have scored more goals today imo

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Stuntastic posted:

pep loving rules, what a dominant performance. as impressive as any of the 5 or 6 nil wins are these repeat clean sheets-- a city team that doesn't leak goals at the back is scary indeed

Yeah, that's what makes them scary for me.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
that was a bad match and the first half put me to sleep

pep guardiola ruins football

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

City look ominous. Pep possession footballing his way to another title

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
Berahino is worse than fat Jozy

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
I can't believe a known fraud, who has already been found out, still manages to win games playing the same old game.

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
Maybe the people calling him a fraud are the real frauds 🤔

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
Sissokho has scored more goals than Crystal Palace this season

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
I wonder what country's football fans pep will bore to death once he's done in england

Stuntastic
Jul 11, 2009

weed cave weed saves

vyelkin posted:

I wonder what country's football fans pep will bore to death once he's done in england

I don't understand why you're whinging about this, City were attacking constantly throughout the game and just couldn't find that last bit of clinical finishing. It's not like they were passing around in the back for 90 minutes

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

vyelkin posted:

The newly independent Catalonia, where else.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Weaponized Cum posted:

Sissokho has scored more goals than Crystal Palace this season

This but every player who has scored a goal in the Premier League this season.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

Stuntastic posted:

I don't understand why you're whinging about this, City were attacking constantly throughout the game and just couldn't find that last bit of clinical finishing. It's not like they were passing around in the back for 90 minutes

There was a stat that flashed up at one point: 500 odd passes, 100 in the final third

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Stuntastic posted:

Maybe you get hard from 90 minutes of pointless passing but its still boring as poo poo.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
they had like 2 shots on target

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

vyelkin posted:

they had like 2 shots on target

Well the real number is only 200% higher than what you said but sure.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
i think the key about pepball i didnt realise before is that its boring as poo poo when its not your team doing it, but when your cool and good boys are clowning chelsea lateral pass by backwards pass it owns

WanderingKid
Feb 27, 2005

lives here...

Tsaedje posted:

There was a stat that flashed up at one point: 500 odd passes, 100 in the final third

Thats how it goes if the other team defends properly when they don't have the ball. There are no reliable passing options in the final third because everyone is covered or marked out of the game. Chelsea defended against City really well. It sucks Morata went off early because they needed a target man. In the first half, City could only play on the right wing via De Bruyne and Sterling and just to bang in a cross, they had to make the pitch as loving big as it could possibly get - going forward, Sane and Sterling were playing on the touch lines. They made the pitch so big it was lovely watching it on TV because the camera wasn't far enough out.

I suppose it can get exhausting watching an unstoppable force constantly smash into an immovable object for 70 minutes before someone gets tired, they lose 2 yards on KDB and he bangs in a worldie, but ehhh. I thought it was a top quality game even if it was between the McDonalds and Burger King of the premier league.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

WanderingKid posted:

Thats how it goes if the other team defends properly when they don't have the ball. There are no reliable passing options in the final third because everyone is covered or marked out of the game. Chelsea defended against City really well. It sucks Morata went off early because they needed a target man. In the first half, City could only play on the right wing via De Bruyne and Sterling and just to bang in a cross, they had to make the pitch as loving big as it could possibly get - going forward, Sane and Sterling were playing on the touch lines. They made the pitch so big it was lovely watching it on TV because the camera wasn't far enough out.

I suppose it can get exhausting watching an unstoppable force constantly smash into an immovable object for 70 minutes before someone gets tired, they lose 2 yards on KDB and he bangs in a worldie, but ehhh. I thought it was a top quality game even if it was between the McDonalds and Burger King of the premier league.

Just wanted to say that this is a terrible post

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

WanderingKid posted:

Jesus Christ

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

Up the mighty white birds of Brighton!!

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

Chris Houghton is an unbelievably bad manager it must be said