Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lenin Riefenstahl
Sep 18, 2003

That's enough! Out of here, you tubs of beer!

saihttam posted:

Whats Arsenals fast food restaurant?

Pret A Manger surely

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

mamma mia thought that was going in

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.
that free kick owned

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

*argues about the fk placement and spray for a minute* *kicks the ball into the wall*

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
Xhaka whining about the ball placement on that free kick before blasting it into the wall is extremely arsenal

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

I loving hate Brighton

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

Lol Xhaka got megged by Dalé Stephens

saihttam
Apr 15, 2006
Enter sadman
Ffs ramsey just press that ball a bit high and you score

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

*in the andy gray voice*

ye gotta score those

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Vegetable posted:

I really like City's berry kit, somebody should make it their home kit

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

That lacazette hit

:vince:

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Lacazette is insanely good, I've been saying it since the beginning, but all the dumb retard monkeys itf challenged me. lol.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

oliwan posted:

Lacazette is insanely good, I've been saying it since the beginning, but all the dumb retard monkeys itf challenged me. lol.
He's a good finisher but does almost nothing in the build up

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

That was loving great

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

straight up brolic posted:

Are you suggesting he's a center forward?

Lenin Riefenstahl
Sep 18, 2003

straight up brolic posted:

Seeing as Arsenal are famous for having all the build up without he finishing this doesn't seem so bad tbh

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

Quality assist

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

Shane Duffy's an absolute oval office for turning off there

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

This is terrible management by Houghton

Lenin Riefenstahl
Sep 18, 2003

Lacazette could have gone down there

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

It's almost like playing any sort of attacking football against Arsenal makes them extremely uncomfortable and packing your own box was the worst possible gameplan

Lenin Riefenstahl
Sep 18, 2003

....or maybe Xhaka is actually really good and anchors the midfield...... ...

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

Lenin Riefenstahl posted:

....or maybe Xhaka is actually really good and anchors the midfield...... ...
He's not

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Funky Bottoms is a land man

Chris Hughton in the 80th minute posted:

It's almost like playing any sort of attacking football against Arsenal makes them extremely uncomfortable and packing your own box was the worst possible gameplan

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Hahha Everton

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
Everton are proper poo poo

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Lol pretty good match this

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

peanut- posted:

Everton are proper poo poo

I just tuned into this game. Did Everton say why they are playing such a different front six lineup today? Vlasic and Niasse hadn't started a single game I don't think.

I've watched Burnley several times this year and they seem like a very capable team.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me

Libertine posted:

I just tuned into this game. Did Everton say why they are playing such a different front six lineup today? Vlasic and Niasse hadn't started a single game I don't think.

I've watched Burnley several times this year and they seem like a very capable team.

Niasse scored a brace last week after coming in for Pooney, so i guess that's permanent now. I have no idea who Vlasic is but I hope he gets in trouble somehow so I can says "he's in a real pickle now"

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Phil Neville has the most annoying commentating voice in the world

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

paddyboat posted:

Niasse scored a brace last week after coming in for Pooney, so i guess that's permanent now. I have no idea who Vlasic is but I hope he gets in trouble somehow so I can says "he's in a real pickle now"

I figured it was only a matter of time before Rooney got exposed, but I figured he would sneak through at least a quarter of the season first, apparently not lol.

Gene Ricman
Aug 14, 2008

EvilHawk posted:

Phil Neville has the most annoying commentating voice in the world

Imagine having to watch him in central midfield every week for eight years. Still have nightmares about that.

Anyway we are real bad. It doesnt seem to matter what formation we try or which players we play. Honestly don't know how we've managed to gently caress things up this bad.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Gene Ricman posted:

Imagine having to watch him in central midfield every week for eight years. Still have nightmares about that.

Anyway we are real bad. It doesnt seem to matter what formation we try or which players we play. Honestly don't know how we've managed to gently caress things up this bad.

You bought a bunch of players who are very slow but quite good technically, then sold your big target man striker and didn't replace him.

You either need to get someone with proper pace on the pitch to be fed by these guys or buy someone you can hit balls up to.

Gene Ricman
Aug 14, 2008

EvilHawk posted:

You bought a bunch of players who are very slow but quite good technically, then sold your big target man striker and didn't replace him.

You either need to get someone with proper pace on the pitch to be fed by these guys or buy someone you can hit balls up to.

Yeah but its not just the lack of pace & missing Lukaku... The defense is all over the shop (watch how often the opposition win headers in our own box) and the midfield seem completely incapable of passing to each other. For all the supposed technichal ability of the playeres we've brought in, theres no creativity in there whatsoever & everyone keeps giving the ball away cheaply. We're so easy to defend against and its like we don't even have a game plan sometimes.

We do have a bit of pace in Lookman, but Koeman seems really reluctant to play him. We're in a really bad way at the moment & i'm not sure Koeman knows how to fix it.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Phil Neville is Angry About the Square Sideways Passes

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
And Also the Slow Boring Football

Gene Ricman
Aug 14, 2008

paddyboat posted:

Phil Neville is Angry About the Square Sideways Passes

If only he couldve felt this way ten years ago when that was literally all he did for 90 minutes

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Bobby Brady should really do better there.

West007
Apr 21, 2013

Everton bad? Also why are fans booing Rooney?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me

West007 posted:

Everton bad? Also why are fans booing Rooney?

They're yelling for LUKaKUUUU

• Locked thread