Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
i... honestly didn't really get any kind of defense or passing the buck out of that scene? like, the picture is a bad look, but what Marge and Lisa actually say gives the impression that they're aware Apu is a problem, and that he's either changing or going. i get the impression the picture might have actually been meant as a send-off to him in case they decide not to use him again.

i honestly don't know. this is a really weird situation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

yeah that's why this is a weird situation for me, because what Al Jean's been saying seems to actively go against the most obvious intepretation of what the show said. like, I really kinda have to stretch to get what he was apparently trying to say out of it.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
i gotta say, the medieval episode with all the D&D/Game of Thrones jokes was actually pretty okay and way, way better than i expected for new simpsons

like, if the show stays on that quality level i might jump back on board, though i have essentially zero trust that it will (i only even watched that episode because i was high as balls and didn't feel like hunting for something better on hulu)

• Locked thread