Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
J-Spot
May 7, 2002

I actually found that third segment to be kind of disturbing and uncomfortable to watch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

J-Spot
May 7, 2002

The Flaming Moe is indeed the most overpriced thing at Universal Studios. 8 bucks gets you an 8oz orange soda with some dry ice.

J-Spot
May 7, 2002

So if the H in Homer’s name was mistaken for a B, are we meant to believe that Bat’s B was mistaken for an H?

J-Spot
May 7, 2002

That was the best episode of the season by a large margin. Such a weird gimmick to base an episode around but they committed to it and it worked.

J-Spot
May 7, 2002

Not a bad episode. Somehow both stories felt like B plots but there were some solid laughs.

J-Spot
May 7, 2002

He'll probably just show up as a background character. He didn't actually speak last night and I can't recall if they've even given him anything to do since season 27's Much Apu About Something which already kind of addressed the problematic aspect of his character anyway.

J-Spot
May 7, 2002

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

i gotta say, the medieval episode with all the D&D/Game of Thrones jokes was actually pretty okay and way, way better than i expected for new simpsons

like, if the show stays on that quality level i might jump back on board, though i have essentially zero trust that it will (i only even watched that episode because i was high as balls and didn't feel like hunting for something better on hulu)
It doesn't really stay at that level. Every season we get a handful of episodes with Matt Selman as the lead show runner and that was one of them. Even though he's working with the same writers his episodes are noticeably better than most of the ones led by Al Jean.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

J-Spot
May 7, 2002

Hey, they retconned the previous Marvin Monroe retcon.

• Locked thread