Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

fleischer style early american animation is pretty cool. everything being misshapen gross gelatinous bodies with huge eyes. good poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I'm very glad to hear you're enjoying this game, Bob! Awesome :) haha.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Liquid Drink posted:

Cuckhead animation is so great. It's amazing it took two guys 10 years to make animation that looks really old and people stopped making because everyone agreed they hated it.

They stopped making it because Walt Disney used federal funding to put a hit out on the Fleisher family during WWII and laughed all the way to his temperature controlled grave

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

GorfZaplen posted:

Cuphead! Slow moving sidescrolling sections wow! Cuphead, really long boss fights all of the time. Thank you. 

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

That said, I bought this game so I hope I don't hate it as much as I often hate games that 3 people say are awesome so I buy them, and then as soon as me or someone kinda offhand makes fun of it the entire forum starts talking mad poo poo about it. lmfao

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I refunded it so I could get the Xbox version and play co op w/ friends

This game has coop? THats pretty cool. I would play that with my friend. I just wish the bosses had health bars, it seems weird that they dont show that until you die.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Gamer rage ftw

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

haha

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

thats a lot of words, but i appreciate the effort. Ill read them tomorrow morning when ive had some coffee .

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I’m probably just nitpicking but [spills brandy on my shirt after shaking it for 30 minutes] this snifter doesn’t seem very good.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

He's wearing a black t shirt and red pants. This isn't rocket science

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Don't listen to rediscover, since he's considered a beta bitch retard, but do listen to me... Fix your style bro... I was making an opportunistic joke, and it had nothing to do with you. But you took it to far. And now everyone knows your gay.

My gay?

• Locked thread