Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I have a structured settlement and I need cash now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I wish this was on Switch instead.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bob's enthusiasm is the death knell for this indie treasure game.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I'm very glad to hear you're enjoying this game, Bob! Awesome :) haha.

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

Hey, wow! It's just like a cartoon!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bob Odenkirk as the nervous old timey animator retard in the video Bob linked.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

GorfZaplen posted:

Cuphead! Slow moving sidescrolling sections wow! Cuphead, really long boss fights all of the time. Thank you. 

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Liquid Drink posted:

Cuckhead animation is so great. It's amazing it took two guys 10 years to make animation that looks really old and people stopped making because everyone agreed they hated it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

Can someone draw a comic of somebody playing this game with a thought bubble over their head that says “Wow, it looks just like a cartoon!”

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That said, I bought this game so I hope I don't hate it as much as I often hate games that 3 people say are awesome so I buy them, and then as soon as me or someone kinda offhand makes fun of it the entire forum starts talking mad poo poo about it. lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I bought the game after seeing the screenshots on Steam so I was just doing some light hearted flaming. But now I'm scared.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I’m probably just nitpicking but [spills brandy on my shirt after shaking it for 30 minutes] this snifter doesn’t seem very good.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Starman Super DX posted:

*immolates from massive ownage*

:negativeonfire:

I wasn't flaming you. Goodbye.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Chibi Lightning turns you into a Laisse'sz Faire help book lol...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Don't listen to rediscover, since he's considered a beta bitch retard, but do listen to me... Fix your style bro... I was making an opportunistic joke, and it had nothing to do with you. But you took it to far. And now everyone knows your gay.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Trap sprung. Mwah aha.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

• Locked thread