Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i wasnt interested in this in until i saw streams after release and its like 50 cool boss fights, this game looks badass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

rediscover posted:

perhaps i should save the A+’s for later and just play the drat game because as it stands i’m spending 20 minutes+ per boss/level. but also it kind of fucks me up when i don’t get the highest score

after you beat the game theres also S ranks

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Oh I killed him relight after posting that. Lol

thats how it always is

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

Whoever said it earlier made a really good point, why don't the bullets come out the straw?

https://i.4cdn.org/v/1507476566454.webm

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i did a hard refresh to make sure that would load and got the new giant fonts, i suffer for my posts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Skeezy posted:

Apparently this is intentional. Who knew lol.

When asked for comment, the games designers said "Uhhh, yeah... We meant to do that."

• Locked thread