Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005

Cobalt Viper posted:

I've heard it's punishingly hard but if the levels are actually fleshed out and it's not just a boss rush game for $20 I'll probably give it a shot.

I thought it was interesting how initially it was gonna be a boss rush game with a megaman styled boss select screen then it got more fleshed out after the e3 debut response being so positive. I'm lovin this game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005

goferchan posted:

Cuckhead :smugdog:

edit: mods? goldmine?

lol

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005

mysterious loyall X posted:

whew, good thing they possibly kept a mechanic that may or may not exist since its not in the items descriptioin, in the terrible shmup stages since the people who made this game, and who qa'd this game have never played an shmup before, probably not even galaga.

Parrying the pink projectiles to build up super meter reminds me of ikaruga

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005

mysterious loyall X posted:

ikaruga is pretty bad, and the parry is nothing like the color switch mechanic

i meant similar as in, you want to touch a different colored enemy projectile on screen to build up special attack meter

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005

Wormskull posted:

That said, I bought this game so I hope I don't hate it as much as I often hate games that 3 people say are awesome so I buy them, and then as soon as me or someone kinda offhand makes fun of it the entire forum starts talking mad poo poo about it. lmfao

lol

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005
alright thats it im crackin some skulls

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005
unfortunately it's only local coop

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Yeah. They don't know when online coop will be input unfortunately

if it's planned eventually that'd be cool

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005

rediscover posted:

this game pwns. Ive gotten perfect scores on the first 2 bosses (the DQ slime one gave me a lot of trouble because i forgot i could duck lol) and the 1 ‘level’ i’ve played so far. it took me at least 10 tries to get an A+ score on each one.. either the game is hard or i’m really bad. Cuphead is a good game

You trying to get a+ on every level? drat game is hard enough as it is lol

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005
Lol

• Locked thread