Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Flikken posted:

JFC they only lost by one score, they can hang their hats on that.

Actually it was by 3 scores

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

I don't mind getting made fun of by Jags fans but Pats fans doing the shittalking is just cruel considering how many free wins we gave them over the years.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.

Flikken posted:

JFC they only lost by one score, they can hang their hats on that.

Against Blake Bortles.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
Teams holding opponents to 9-12 points win 83% of the time in the playoffs.

Our offense however is just a bunch of vegetables + a crippled running back.

th3t00t
Aug 14, 2007

GOOD CLEAN FOOTBALL
I'm happy the drought is over.

Can't ask for a better performance out of our D, held the opposing team to 10 points. Maybe if they hang onto a few of those interceptions we end up winning, but then again that's expecting the offense to do something, ANYTHING with the ball once we got it back which they proved they were incapable of.

Clock management at the end of the 1st half has been atrocious all season. There's no reason the jags should have gotten the ball back with time to kick that FG.

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002

th3t00t posted:

I'm happy the drought is over.

Can't ask for a better performance out of our D, held the opposing team to 10 points. Maybe if they hang onto a few of those interceptions we end up winning, but then again that's expecting the offense to do something, ANYTHING with the ball once we got it back which they proved they were incapable of.

Clock management at the end of the 1st half has been atrocious all season. There's no reason the jags should have gotten the ball back with time to kick that FG.

This loss is on the offense and the coaching staff. Defense was ready to play, and they held the Jags to like 230 some odd total yards. Even without any takeaways they put the team in a position to win. The Bills were done in by horrible dropped passes, horribly overthrown balls, and play calling that can be described as head-scratching at best. (The Jags headhunting Tyrod didn't help, but it wasn't like he was stringing together a ton of positive plays anyway, and if he were in instead of Peterman the game probably would have ended with a failed 4th down conversion rather than an interception).

My dad told me that my grandfather used to write letters to the Bills all the time telling them that they should create a Clock Management Coach, and that he would do that job for free. Now he's been dead for 20+ years, but even so, I think my grandfather's lifeless skeleton might be better at managing the clock than Sean McDermott

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

Sorry Bills buds, that was tough to watch knowing you were never out of it, but it never felt like the offense was likely to string anything together.

Tyrod gave his all it felt like, and sure some of those passes weren't where they needed to be (although a few looked like good spots, but inadequate talent to make the play at the other end), but god drat the Bills have exactly 0 offensive talent outside of Shady and Clay. So much of that game was Tyrod watching guys never separate before having to get rid of the ball (after 2 runs for no yardage right up the gut), or being immediately swamped by the rush on really any play.

Sucks you had to go out to Bortles tho.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

GaussianCopula posted:

Against Blake Bortles.

And the 5th highest scoring offense in the NFL?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chrispurple
Dec 29, 2012

Oh man, this is gonna be great.
I'm still happy to be a Bills fan. I didn't expect much at the beginning of the season, but we ended up with a spot in the playoffs. This was a fun year!

• Locked thread