Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Chilichimp posted:

Watching the Bills locker room react to the Bengals beating the Ravens is sublime.

Man, :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

Chilichimp posted:

Watching the Bills locker room react to the Bengals beating the Ravens is sublime.

I'm the guy saying red pill for no apparent reason right before the pass.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
:siren: HOT TAKE ALERT :siren:

https://twitter.com/BNBlitzNow/status/948700558055141376

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

lol I saw this earlier

I feel like this poo poo shows up every time something sports happens in a city

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Bitchmade as hell lol

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
its like when your team is going to the championships and some nerd motherfucker wants you to know how little they care about sportsball poo poo

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

*overhears conversation* Excuse me but can you please stop talking about the World Cup. I don't own a TV

*restates previous posts like a dumbass piece of poo poo idiot*

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

Lmfao whatever you say grandpa

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
i hate that people are happy about something i don't like so here's an article about me, a joyless dipshit

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

If anything people aren't talking about it enough. A once in every 18 years event should be celebrated.

Maybe that dude is afraid of what will happen to his poor folding tables.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lol being this much of a baby back bitch.

I think it's nice that two teams who ain't been to the playoffs for years are both in. :yaycloud:

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

The Suffering of the Succotash.

Thanks for this. That article will keep me warm throughout the winter.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
:3:

https://twitter.com/NFLFilms/status/948957779699445760

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
Reminder that prized free agent Eric Weddle blew it on the play that decided his team's playoff fate 2 consecutive seasons

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

https://twitter.com/ktcephusm/status/949064796636360705

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

This whole thing actually kind of saved the season for me. Even though the Bengals are a hundred percent academically worse off for winning that game I just love watching that Buffalo reaction.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

So what is the Bills equivalent of when the Undertaker threw Mankind off Hell In A Cell, and plummeted 16 ft through an announcer’s table?

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Android Apocalypse posted:

So what is the Bills equivalent of when the Undertaker threw Mankind off Hell In A Cell, and plummeted 16 ft through an announcer’s table?

Music City Forward Pass

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Eifert Posting posted:

I'm glad the Bengals won.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
https://mobile.twitter.com/KTCephusM/status/949064796636360705/video/1

Required viewing before Sunday

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

Speaking of required viewing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30g-QgkUJ-Q

This guy has been making videos all season long and I'm shocked he doesn't have more views.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Reminder that prized free agent Eric Weddle blew it on the play that decided his team's playoff fate 2 consecutive seasons

Eric Weddle also had a million dollar escalator if the Ravens made the playoffs this season. Ouch.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

Holy poo poo thats amazing.

The wrestling edit. Old man is good, but wrestling edit is epic.

The Notorious ZSB fucked around with this message at 20:48 on Jan 5, 2018

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy
I live in upstate NY, so I talk to/work with a good bit of Bills fans... it has been nice to see them not disappointed for once. Also a few went along with the team and sent donations to Andey's charity.

I think they all are fairly convinced that the Bills will be one and done but as my manager (also a Bills fan) said, loudly, in front of customers, "WHO GIVES A poo poo. THE BILLS ARE IN THE PLAYOFFS!"

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it
Buffalo has it going on, first they have Clarkson Hammond and May swing through town, then they make the playoffs.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
https://www.cincinnati.com/story/sp...-go/1006961001/

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

How did they taste :grin:

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I am not in school anymore.

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

Fenrir posted:

I live in upstate NY, so I talk to/work with a good bit of Bills fans... it has been nice to see them not disappointed for once. Also a few went along with the team and sent donations to Andey's charity.

I think they all are fairly convinced that the Bills will be one and done but as my manager (also a Bills fan) said, loudly, in front of customers, "WHO GIVES A poo poo. THE BILLS ARE IN THE PLAYOFFS!"

As both a Bills fan and an upstate NY office worker, this is insanely true. They’re gonna get rid of Tyrod still and probably torpedo the team next year as a regression to the mean, we won’t beat Jax and even if we do, we’ll get smoked in Foxboro.

But gently caress it wooooo Bills

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I am upset because I am genuinely happy for the Bills, but I also am excited about the Jags and this first round sucks serious rear end because of it.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

gently caress St. Doug.

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Wow the children's home is still open?

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

I'm pretty sure it was prized free agent Tony Jefferson that blew his assignment. Looking forward to the exciting new ways a Jimmy Smithless Ravens defense will fail horribly next December.

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
I'm just going to imagine that's a Scott Norwood jersey.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/CBSSportsNet/status/950020767139311616

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/AndyYoungTV/status/950021608894320641

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

lmfao