Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
lmfao

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdqBrDjjz8m/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
Imagine of a lifetime of performances like this. Feel my pain :smith:

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Sports Argument Stadium > The Football Funhouse > Buffalo Bills Bandwagon: THEY'RE OUT

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
Tyrod is dead.
The Bills are dead.
Totally worth it.
I love my Buffalo brothers and our fanbase and our lovely rear end team so much.

I'm so proud of them.

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

This season was a lot of fun. The offense's inability to make big plays was the downfall of the team. That's all on Dennison and his poo poo playcalling. gently caress him and his Mike Tolbert draw plays.

Billsmafia is cool as poo poo.
Tyrod is cool as poo poo.
Shady is cool as poo poo.
Kyle Williams is cool as poo poo.
TFF Bills bros are cool as poo poo.

Bills Bitch.

Primetime
Jul 3, 2009
It sucks to end this way, especially with how many ref reviews have materially impacted games over the season, but it's still the best outcome in years.

For a team that was setting up for another rebuild I'm very happy I was able to watch meaningful football in January for once

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
Losing on a Peterman interception is exactly the fate the Bills deserve.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
There's something poetic in our season ending on a Nathan Peterman interception while the team doctors frantically attempt to re-attach Tyrod's head in the locker room.
Whatever. We made the playoffs. We'll see you bitches in 17 years. GO BILLS!

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
i'm sad, but it was worth it

go bills

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Rick

you're doing this to us, rick

why, rick

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

whatis posted:

i'm sad, but it was worth it

go bills

Me too

The drought hurt...
It hurt bad...

But at least we have something to be happy about for once.
Hell even the Iron Sheik gave us props. If that doesn't mean anything then nothing means anything.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.
loooooooooooooooooool McDermott wants playoff home games.

Doesn't he know that the AFC East belongs to the Patriots?

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

GaussianCopula posted:

loooooooooooooooooool McDermott wants playoff home games.

Doesn't he know that the AFC East belongs to the Patriots?

Once Belichick retires at the end of this year the Pats are hosed.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.

CyberPingu posted:

Once Belichick retires at the end of this year the Pats are hosed.

He won't retire and even if he retired, we would still have an MVP QB and not Nathan Peterman :D

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

GaussianCopula posted:

He won't retire and even if he retired, we would still have an MVP QB and not Nathan Peterman :D

A 40 year old who could fall off the rails at any second. Great future planning there.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
THE BUFFALO BILLS MADE THE PLAYOFFS.

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.

GaussianCopula posted:

Get the gently caress out of here bicth

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
While I'm happy to see a Michigan legend win more Super Bowls than everyone else ever, it'll be nice to have home Bills playoff games again.

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

Imagine the tailgate for a home playoff game.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Chichevache posted:

Losing on a Peterman interception is exactly the fate the Bills deserve.

Passing on the 1 yard-line, we learned that from the Seahawks

Sunday Morning
Apr 7, 2007

Easy
Smellrose
Welp, it was a mostly fun season and i'm really glad we don't have to hear about the drat drought anymore. First time in ages I didn't consider sunday afternoons watching the Bills a frustrating waste of time.

Should be an interesting offseason watching to see what's done with all those draft picks.

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
Well, the end result was disappointing, but this was the funnest week of being a Bills fan of my adult life, and the drought is history. Hopefully they ditch Dennison and build on the mild success from this year.

Also gently caress Jacksonville--Doug Marrone is still a piece of poo poo and the players are a bunch of rear end in a top hat cheap-shot artists.

ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001
Forum Veteran And Professor Emeritus of Condiment Studies

Lance of Llanwyln posted:

We'll see you bitches in 17 years. GO BILLS!

That's not how this goes. You'll stay mediocre-good for the next decade, culminating in 5 straight first round playoff exits and then you just stop caring about football.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

ChickenMedium posted:

That's not how this goes. You'll stay mediocre-good for the next decade, culminating in 5 straight first round playoff exits and then you just stop caring about football.

The 1990s and 2000s Detroit Lions.

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
i too think bills fans will lose interest in football despite 17 years of evidence that strongly suggests otherwise

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
I mean, HE WAS A SHRIMP MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
A MINOR LEAGUE BASEBALL TEAM
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
lol football in it's current brain damage suicide inducing form is not going to be legally played professionally in 17 years

But yeah, woo 2034 Bills National Flying Flag Football League Champions, in which I imagine a game played like flag football but with body throws allowd

also cervical collars

Suspect Bucket fucked around with this message at 00:35 on Jan 8, 2018

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

whatis posted:

i too think bills fans will lose interest in football despite 17 years of evidence that strongly suggests otherwise

Football 17 years ago looked a lot different than it does now. Bank on it looking a lot different 17 years from now, if it's even still a thing then

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Give Buffalo an XFL team

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Year-round tailgating in Buffalo

Think about it

Chrispurple
Dec 29, 2012

Oh man, this is gonna be great.

EugeneJ posted:

Year-round tailgating in Buffalo

Think about it

Time to get into table manufacturing.

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
football will be different in 17 years: a point so important two different people needed to tell me about it despite it having nothing to do with my post

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sheen Sheen posted:

Well, the end result was disappointing, but this was the funnest week of being a Bills fan of my adult life, and the drought is history. Hopefully they ditch Dennison and build on the mild success from this year.

Also gently caress Jacksonville--Doug Marrone is still a piece of poo poo and the players are a bunch of rear end in a top hat cheap-shot artists.

lol being this much of a sore loser

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002

Randaconda posted:

lol being this much of a sore loser

:rolleyes:

It's not being a sore loser so much as it is stating indisputable facts. These would still be true even if the Bills had won

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sheen Sheen posted:

:rolleyes:

It's not being a sore loser so much as it is stating indisputable facts. These would still be true even if the Bills had won

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
Yes, salty, good one

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
You could barely contain yourself waiting to play that card, couldn't you

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Being happy about scoring a grand total of 3 points in the wildcard round.

wow - life must be hard as a Bills fan.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

GaussianCopula posted:

Being happy about scoring a grand total of 3 points in the wildcard round.

wow - life must be hard as a Bills fan.

JFC they only lost by one score, they can hang their hats on that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

What a brilliant meme!
Consider all of us totally "owned"

• Locked thread