Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Yeah Buffalo's pretty racist but I don't really think race is the primary motivator here.

I think the Tyrod hate is a combination of:

1. 6th round draft pick
2. Low passing yards/counting stats
3. Rushing ability undervalued
4. A poo poo rear end receiving corps never bailing him out
5. Losing records
6. Bills fans are dumb as poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
Honestly Tyrod kind of is a bizarre but very awesome quarterback.
Nobody else really has his specific skillset, even other running qbs.

I think Tyrod is extremely awesome in general. But he is super scary when the team is running well or has the established threat of running. The more they run with success the more it essentially supercharges Tyrod and let's him unleash all sorts of hell and mayhem, which we all love him for.

If we can't run at all our team is in considerable trouble. Tyrod unfortunately hasn't shown he can win with his arm alone. This is the infuriating part of Tyrod Taylor.

Why Buffalo Fans are divided is because they are used to having their rear end kicked by a pocket passer, and the best player they ever had was a pocket passer, so they feel that we need a player like that to win.

Buffalo people are rough and pretty racist but they honestly don't care whose black on the team. They were the 2nd team in the entire history of the NFL to start a black qb. They've had a half Mexican qb, a Pakistani QB, several QBs with mental disabilities, halfling QBs, living statues, and straight up alcoholics.

Shappa
Jan 22, 2005

You probably don't know her, she goes to a different school
As a lifelong Bills fan, that fumble that just happened, on a Thursday night, against the Jets, while we're in "playoff contention", is the most Buffalo Bills thing ever.

My goodness is this team ever amazing at completely making GBS threads themselves at the most perfect moments.

latinotwink1997
Jan 2, 2008

Taste my Ball of Hope, foul dragon!

Wagons have caught on fire. I knew this would happen.

Partycat
Oct 25, 2004

All joking aside there's no viable excuse for this. Are they all hung over ?

This is embarrassing for the team, city, and the fans

Garbage

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

yall got embarrassed by the loving jets lmao

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Jets: Winning just enough games to take us out of decent QB picking range :toot:

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Partycat posted:

All joking aside there's no viable excuse for this. Are they all hung over ?

This is embarrassing for the team, city, and the fans

Garbage

Meh. The jets aren’t a terrible team. They have been in every game this season and could easily have the same record as the Bills.

th3t00t
Aug 14, 2007

GOOD CLEAN FOOTBALL
This is that game that happens every season that starts the slide which snowballs out of control into another 6-10, 7-9 season. Same old Bills.

Saints - L
@Chargers -L
@Chiefs - L
Patriots - L
Colts - W
Dolphins -W
@Patriots - L
@Dolphins - L

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

meh. thursday night divisional game, poo poo happens.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

I'm going to go with the "same old Bills" axiom.

Primetime
Jul 3, 2009
That was one of those Murphy's law type of games the bills have 2-3 times a year. Really unfortunate fumbles, dropped passes, missed tackles, etc.

The issue is these always happen at the worst possible times and inevitably will mean we miss the playoffs by one game.

th3t00t
Aug 14, 2007

GOOD CLEAN FOOTBALL

Jonathan Fisk posted:

meh. thursday night divisional game, poo poo happens.
Prime Time meltdown against a division rival. Yes, poo poo happens, it has happened every year for the last 17. The Bills haven't shown me anything to make me optimistic that this is the year they finally bounce back, instead of fold down the stretch like they always do. We've been here before.

Edit: PIT OF MISERY, DILLY DILLY!

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

https://twitter.com/BuffaloWins/status/926461955229061120

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

pasaluki posted:

living statues

Someone post the Bledsoe scramble gif.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Fenrir posted:

Someone post the Bledsoe scramble gif.

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

It's a good thing Benjamin can block.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

MalarkeyToboggan posted:

It's a good thing Benjamin can block.
dont troll.

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

Close this thread. Ban everyone that posted in it.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
God drat it's like clockwork every year

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

kill me, and also rick dennison

LightReaper
May 3, 2007

Jonathan Fisk posted:

kill me, and also rick dennison

Can we kill Tolbert too?

th3t00t
Aug 14, 2007

GOOD CLEAN FOOTBALL
This ties that 6-3 loss to the browns as worst game I’ve been to.

I️ tried to tell you guys our style of winning was not sustainable. Those 5 early wins are going to hurt us in the draft when we’re picking 10th again and miss out on a QB again

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

hope............................is an illusion

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

you'll all be back when they clown on their cakewalk opponents :colbert:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Remaining Schedule

@Chargers
@Chiefs
Pats
Colts
Dolphins
@Pats
@Dolphins

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
Hey guys.
Umm what happened to our defense?
Seriously what the gently caress happened to our defense.

Sweet Jesus it's destroyed...

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

The bandwagon has died of dysentery.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Chris James 2 posted:

Remaining Schedule

@Chargers
@Chiefs
Pats
Colts
Dolphins
@Pats
@Dolphins

one good team remains, 4-3 at worst

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

pasaluki posted:

Hey guys.

Dome Kid Left Dome

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

on the bright side #petermanchat is going to sustain my rage fire for the next week

latinotwink1997
Jan 2, 2008

Taste my Ball of Hope, foul dragon!

pasaluki posted:

Hey guys.

Is this the difference Dareus made? He left and they’ve gone to poo poo.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

Kirios posted:

The bandwagon has died of dysentery.
The Saints came to town and sent it all to Hell.
While I generally agree it's a great idea to start playing back-ups when you're trailing by 30+ points, in practice it will cause the Petermania articles to mushroom out of control on the basis of his noble efforts leading a touchdown drive in the dumpiest, land-filliest of garbage times.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I watched the game in NO and the consenus amongst Saints fans was a) who and why is peterman and b) watch the bills start a QB controversy

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
The AFC East, non cheating teams just can't get out of their own way. Ever. No matter what. It's interchangeable.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Bills had 10 days to prepare for that game, remember

10 days

Shappa
Jan 22, 2005

You probably don't know her, she goes to a different school
I did something other than watch the Bills game today, but at one point I did check the score and saw they were down by like 30. I smirked, mumbled "same old Bills" and returned to a very pleasant Sunday afternoon.

Not watching the Bills anymore has been kind of nice.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Shappa posted:

I did something other than watch the Bills game today, but at one point I did check the score and saw they were down by like 30. I smirked, mumbled "same old Bills" and returned to a very pleasant Sunday afternoon.

Not watching the Bills anymore has been kind of nice.

Coward's way out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

th3t00t
Aug 14, 2007

GOOD CLEAN FOOTBALL

latinotwink1997 posted:

Is this the difference Dareus made? He left and they’ve gone to poo poo.

He was only playing like 25 snaps a game and never showed up on the stat sheet or the "eye test". He was also traded 2 days before the Oakland game, our best game of the season.

• Locked thread