Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Primetime
Jul 3, 2009

EugeneJ posted:

Remaining schedule

@Jets
Saints
@Chargers
@Chiefs
Patriots
Colts
Dolphins
@Patriots
@Dolphins

Reasonable path to 10 wins with jets, 2x dolphins, chargers, and Colts.

History says we lose the Colts and at least one dolphins game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Primetime
Jul 3, 2009

fsif posted:

Two years ago it was that Taylor couldn't stay healthy. Last year it was that he couldn't throw over the middle. Not sure what next offseason's rationale will be. He can't throw into tight windows?

Think the article covered that already. This year it'll be "he scrambles too much and isn't developing right".

It's incredible how much some of the locals here dislike him.

Primetime
Jul 3, 2009
That was one of those Murphy's law type of games the bills have 2-3 times a year. Really unfortunate fumbles, dropped passes, missed tackles, etc.

The issue is these always happen at the worst possible times and inevitably will mean we miss the playoffs by one game.

Primetime
Jul 3, 2009
Holy gently caress. I don't think the league could gift the patriots this game harder. gently caress the NFL

Primetime
Jul 3, 2009
The last 26 years of my life have finally been justified. Let's go the bills bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Primetime
Jul 3, 2009
It sucks to end this way, especially with how many ref reviews have materially impacted games over the season, but it's still the best outcome in years.

For a team that was setting up for another rebuild I'm very happy I was able to watch meaningful football in January for once

• Locked thread