Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
like teh rams?
yes
no
View Results

• Locked thread
Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it don't matter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy

Cavauro posted:

it don't matter.

now thats paper

Super Fan
Jul 16, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
gently caress the AFC.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Marsh you are a lifelong rams fan why are you thinking?

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

a new study bible! posted:

Forcing the Rams to have the same color scheme as the Chargers is a pretty good way to acclimate people to the idea of merging the Chargers with the Rams.

Maybe the combined fans can fill a stadium.

The new stadium is gonna be 25K smaller than the Coliseum

Unfortunately, its about 45K larger than the Home Depot Center

The Rams are selling the Coliseum at a capacity 25K larger than the Raiders were, they limited capacity to 65K to prevent local TV blackouts
My mistake, they are only selling ~75K tickets this year

Also, as part of needed renovations for future USC usage and for the Olympics, they are planning on permanently reducing the capacity down to 78K in an effort to make the stadium less a shitshow to get around

The Glumslinger fucked around with this message at 01:05 on Oct 4, 2017

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
My secret hope is that the Rams and the Eagles continue to own and their regular season meeting is a preview of the NFC Championship game. Goff vs. Wentz

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I;m thinking about thos rams

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxkKlzInR4Y

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Objectively better than the Super Bowl Shuffle

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Cavauro posted:

I;m thinking about thos rams

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
i'm thinking about becoming a fan of the san diego chargers

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
they were a team once, you've probably never heard of them

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

The classic Ram uniform is a top 5 all time NFL uniform and it baffles me that they don't use it every loving week.

You have a tremendous, classic looking uniform. Why are you trotting out garbage every week instead?!

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013
^ My dad's been a Rams fan since he was a kid in the 70's and he never got why they changed the unis like right after they won the Super Bowl.

The yellow/blue Rams unis are siiiiiiiiiiiick. Though I do actually like the new uniforms a lot; that white/blue helmet looks sharp as hell.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Durandal1707 posted:

The yellow/blue Rams unis are siiiiiiiiiiiick. Though I do actually like the new uniforms a lot; that white/blue helmet looks sharp as hell.
I don't understand what their thought process was in picking their uniforms when they played the Cowboys last week. The clash between the helmets and jerseys were an eyesore.

FUCKFACE MORON fucked around with this message at 19:23 on Oct 4, 2017

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Durandal1707 posted:

^ My dad's been a Rams fan since he was a kid in the 70's and he never got why they changed the unis like right after they won the Super Bowl.

Yeah but the gold trim is ugly as sin.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

Eli Wiggum posted:

I don't understand what their thought process was in picking their uniforms when they played the Cowboys last week. The clash between the helmets and jerseys were an eyesore.

They are permanently switching to the uniforms they had in pre-season next season. They had planned to switch this season, but they submitted the request too late for the regular season.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Is Andy Dalton so bad at football he makes people Rams fans?

That's pretty bad, yo

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
Jeff Fisher is tied for the coaching losses record with someone who has 17 more wins than him :laffo:

Everything that happened can be explained by firing him.

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

I AM DRINK THE BLOOD OF JESUS
please commit to memory
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-d-Hf5Zzn4

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
As an AFC South fan, the AFC is poo poo.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

*emerges from a cave after deep meditation for 50 years*

actually, both conferences have their pros and cons

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
The Cowboys are as hateable as the Pats, but I can't think of any NFC teams as hateable as the Steelers. Eagles, maybe? It just doesn't work, see.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

NFC is cool and good if you ignore the Bears and Niners. Even the winless Giants are fun and could easily be 3-1 right now.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

We'll be rocking LA, so let's ram it today.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Kalli posted:

We'll be rocking LA, so let's ram it today.

RAm a plane into stub hub, although it's probably too small a target

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Probably Magic posted:

As an AFC South fan, the AFC is poo poo.

As an AFC South fan,

The AFC owns.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Kirios posted:

As an AFC South fan,

The AFC owns.

What if the Bills comprised an entire NFL division?!

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

a new study bible! posted:

What if the Bills comprised an entire NFL division?!

Impossible. Someone has to win the division!

Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

Making me ashamed to feel the way that I do

Probably Magic posted:

The Cowboys are as hateable as the Pats, but I can't think of any NFC teams as hateable as the Steelers. Eagles, maybe? It just doesn't work, see.

If it weren't for the palate cleanser that is Aaron Rodgers I would have easily said Packers. But now I won't.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Oh god....oh god no. It just hit me that the best thing to ever come out of the NFL has been invalidated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whNOfvyPpaM

I don't want to live in this world anymore.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Oh god....oh god no. It just hit me that the best thing to ever come out of the NFL has been invalidated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whNOfvyPpaM

I don't want to live in this world anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfi2ts2s7dc

If your team has a good fight song you're basically doomed to eventually fade away.

Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

Making me ashamed to feel the way that I do
Despite being able to remember all the 90s franchise moves (I don't really recall the Cardinals going to Phoenix in 88, just the Simpsons joking about it) the only one that really got to me was Houston. Like yeah the Browns thing was messed up and all but I don't reaaaaalllllyyy remember the end of the 80s so I didn't think of them as a good team and the Browns always intercepted me in the end zone in Tecmo Bowl so I didn't like them. The Oilers and Warren Moon, though, were a part of my childhood version of The NFL As It Ought To Be. I don't hate the Titans but I don't think I've ever thought "I hope the Titans win". Like, even against the Patriots or Cowboys.

In short, the Rams have done at least one Good Thing in the history of the NFL so they are at least somewhat Cool and Good

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Kirios posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfi2ts2s7dc

If your team has a good fight song you're basically doomed to eventually fade away.

That's pretty solid. The Ravens just changed a few words in the old Colts fight song. :effort:

I hate myself for it, but Hail to the Redskins still brings me a smile.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that fight song was shopped to several teams. pimp "luv ya blue" instead

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

i'm p sure i like the rams at this point

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

Get hosed, the rams

opposable thumbs.db
Jan 7, 2008
It's hard to say that it's wrong that my life revolves around my dog when she is cuter and more interesting than me
Pillbug
The Rams keep injuring Carson Palmer which is Not Very Nice but I think that it's probably not on purpose since Gregg Williams is gone. I guess I can like the Rams now.

nah
Mar 16, 2009

switching over to the Rams has been a great idea, everyone should do it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

this started as irony because the bengals were losing but then they started winning so i didn't like the rams anymore. now im even less sure about likeing the rams than ever. help

• Locked thread