Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

i like idsol;l animres

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

for a lot of that it's like also being an idol is more of a side job too

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Allarion posted:

Can't be that serious when you have the lawyer write his own idol contract and signs it while drunk.

the twist is that all three are connected through the one case, the pilot accidentally crashed, injuring the boy's parents, whom the doctor failed to save and the lawyer failed to win the lawsuit for. calling it now

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

my thought process was "nice asuka cosplay" followed by "oh it's literally asuka's VA"
nice

i like her hella cali street style

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

the saint snow song started off really impressively until it boiled down to another rainbow unit song

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Hate-Senpai posted:

Girl on far left is win.

she likes mushrooms

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Nhato bootleg remix the good poo poo right there