Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blossommirage
Nov 7, 2012

Gekidol: I still have no idea what the gently caress this was. 4/10

Wixoss: My brain was super turned off for most of watching this, but I guess it was okay. Card game anime aren't my thing. 5/10

I Chu: Kinda cute, pretty mindless, not a lot of interesting stuff going on or memorable songs, but it was harmless enough and one of the better shows. 6/10

Idoly Pride: This might have been my favorite? Like this was kinda dumb, but it's the kind of turn your brain off dumb that I really like. Still wasn't that good. 6/10

Wonder Egg Priority: Even less idoling than Gekidol! 0/10

Also I guess there were horses, people say they do idol stuff, but I think this is probably a really elaborate prank.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blossommirage
Nov 7, 2012

I have changed my mind. The horses are idols, as well as handsome. They should go in the w@tch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kBrhn1EdvY

blossommirage
Nov 7, 2012

I am less sure the horses are idols than I was before watching Horse Idol Cartoon. Two scenes does not make you an idol! Did we learn nothing from Gekidol?

blossommirage
Nov 7, 2012

Pretty Rhythm Rainbow Live is the best idol anime ever. I have now seen the light and wanted to preserve it in the thread.

blossommirage
Nov 7, 2012

I want to! We tried watching Aurora Dream but I wasn't really feeling it at all...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blossommirage
Nov 7, 2012

SHIKI